Sir Edward Order MacTaggart Stewart "2nd Baronet of Southwick and Blairderry", owned land where the Streatham Hill Theatre and Locarno were built. Hence we have Blairderry Road today
Sir Edward was Justice of the Peace (J.P.) He gained the rank of Captain in the service of the Grenadier Guards. He gained the title of 2nd Baronet McTaggart-Stewart (of Southwick and Blairderry). He held the office of Deputy Lieutenant (D.L.) (Wigtownshire).
On 15 July 1917 Sir Edward married Hon. Margaret Selina Flora Maud Clifton-Hastings-Campbell, daughter of Gilbert Theophilus Clifton-Hastings-Campbell (3rd Baron Donington) and his wife Maud Kemble Hamilton.